Finally installed and first burn!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have said MOST women, not all women. Sorry. Never once said girls can't do guy things though. I would actually enjoy if my wife would come and help me with firewood. Hard to do with a baby at home though.

Great job!
Congrats.

Couple more pics:

pic7-1.jpg

pic10-1.jpg

pic11-1.jpg

This is a great thread, bayshorecs, and I appreciate you posting the whole history of your beautifully executed installation for us to admire. I think it's time now for me to move the whole thing over to the "Perfect Picture" forum, which is a more appropriate place for it to reside. Here we go... Rick

Great job on the install, beautiful stove. You'll enjoy it on those cold winter days. I have to chuckle at some of the perceptions of women. Being female myself, I can assure you that we can be interested enough to install our own stoves as well as buck and split our own wood (some of us split all our wood by hand without the use of splitters, too). Heck, where I live now, everyone--men, women, and children--get involved in the wood-burning routine, that's how most people here heat their homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.