Finally , it's back home !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually post on my phone. I Just noticed the faces that it put for all the exclamation points i put there. Thats not really the face i have its more like this.:)

This was posted on a real computer!

You can make smileys on your phone too.

You just have to know what order to put what in.

Click Reply on my post and look at them in your post box.

:) ;) !!! ;em :cool: are just a few

I know I can get them if I tap a thing on the app and chose smileies. But I just wanted exclamations and boot the eek face.

This is Ot, but what the heck ! My new to me Stihl dealer called yesterday . My new 5 ft Stihl cant hook is is ! As soon as I get released from the oncology ward this Am ,I'm going to go get that puppy ! Hopefully he has a an ff1 filing guageo In .325 and .375 as well. Great little dealer ,has most anything you want , right Where you can see it ,and doesn't act like you owe him money just to get in the store. Probably appreciates and recognizes Cad at 50 yards ! ;)

Reactions: DexterDay
As soon as I get released from the oncology ward

Is that what -they- are calling it? Pretty sure they heard about you and chainsaws......

Get well, wishing you the best John.

Is that what -they- are calling it? Pretty sure they heard about you and chainsaws......

Get well, wishing you the best John.
;) thanks Brian ! i'm half way done with the chemo as of today . Got a CT scan monday to see how it's going . But , I'm confident it's going very well ,and responding according to plan . And yes they are getting an enducation on the finer points of CAD ! I've got them convinced that the lymphoma is easier to cure ! :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.