Finally scored a trailer!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireview2788

Minister of Fire
Apr 20, 2011
SW Ohio
I've been looking for a used trailer since March but anything that came up on C-list was in really bad shape, priced way too high, and/or went really really fast. An example was a really great 5x10, wood deck that went in less than an hour. They had it priced right so there was no dawdling on it. I even thought about taking the dive on a Tractor Supply or Lowe's trailer. I've been borrowing my neighbor's 5x10 tilt bed, wooden deck so I've been getting by. However, the other night I was splitting some wood for him and he yells at me (splitter was running) that he wanted to sell his trailer and did I want it? :eek: I told him yes and how much, he replied $650 is what I've got wrapped up in it. I told him sold!_g

These are selling for around $1000 in our area so I couldn't pass it up. Not to mention I think I've used it all summer long without him ever asking for is back. I even kept it at my place.

fv

Good score! I'm also looking for a decent trailer but no neighbors to sell me one :)

Geez, you guys are persistent. I'll take pics once I have the title in hand (I don't want to jinx it).

f v

Status
Not open for further replies.