FINALLY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohio woodburner

Feeling the Heat
Oct 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Well it's finally up and running. After two weeks of much needed help, all coming from the forum here i finally am doing my break in fire. It's gonna be cold here tonight so i'll guess i'll have to live with the furnace on for a few more nights. If i can figure out how to post pictures i will. Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions

Congrats! someday i hope to be as far along with mine as you! good job!

Ray

ohio woodburner said:
Well it's finally up and running. After two weeks of much needed help, all coming from the forum here i finally am doing my break in fire. It's gonna be cold here tonight so i'll guess i'll have to live with the furnace on for a few more nights. If i can figure out how to post pictures i will. Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions

What is up and running? A dishwasher?

I am thinking he said something about replacing an old smoke dragon insert with a VC insert so I am not sure. either way if there is no pictures it did not happen.

Yup it's a maytag.... this is dishwashers.com right?

Crazy,your right. I had an old magestic and just put in a VC winterwarm. Soon as i get the knowledge to post pics i will. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.