FINALLY!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtall

Oct 30, 2009
West Georgia
After what seemed like months, (2 weeks) my UPS man finally dropped off my Super Splitter late this afternoon. I am in love. Naturally, I had a very busy afternoon with no time to split any wood, so like any good crackhead I made up some excuses why I was gonna be running late, etc. and ran down into the woods to try this baby out. WOW! Maybe it was the adrenaline rush of having a new toy, but I can literally split twice as fast.

I just got done rubbing it down with some aromatherapy soap and warm water so as not to get my sheets dirty.

Yep, it is a great tool. Had about an hour break in the rain today and got to get back out and split for a while. Lovin it!

bigtall said:
I just got done rubbing it down with some aromatherapy soap and warm water so as not to get my sheets dirty.

Make sure you use protection with that thing. It is pretty sharp!

Status
Not open for further replies.