Finaly a decent Craigslist wood deal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dune

Minister of Fire
http://capecod.craigslist.org/grd/2407628582.html

I know this guy.It is legit. I am getting a cord of red oak delivered today. 95% red. After I stack it I will get two more one at a time, and with what I have in stock, finaly be quite a few years ahead.

If you live on Cape Cod, check this out.

The wood is fresh, two months old at the most. For me, at this time, that means I will season it for 3 or 4 years, depending upon what I scrounge in the meantime.

Thats a good price for the Cape.

That's a great deal for any location.Yesterday on local CL there was an ad for approx 1 cord for FREE freshly dropped Red Oak - with no brush up to 20" diameter,rough cut in 3' lengths.If I didnt already have 4+ cords of dead Red/White Oak that I'm behind on splitting,wouldve gone & grabbed it. The ad was barely up 2hrs then deleted so I assume it was gone.On Saturday a tree service in Grimes (small semi-rural NW suburb) had Maple (probably Silver) & Honey Locust they would deliver & dump for free if you lived in NW part of metro area.That sounded great too,awesome combo of fuel! :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.