Finding a Wood Supplier

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this year unfortunatly is not a good baseline for worst case scenario. Last year was perfect, I don't think you can get much colder of a winter than it was last year.

this year unfortunatly is not a good baseline for worst case scenario. Last year was perfect, I don't think you can get much colder of a winter than it was last year.

I agree 100% like i said, I want to supplement. in a perfect world i will heat for almost free. But the fact is i can only spend so much time working at heating. I will do one day every week end. Any more than that, and my family will hate me, or I will be sacrificing overtime from work. So i want what i can do one day a week all year long, what i cant get LP will have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.