finished splitting and stacked it

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeltowninwv

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Nov 16, 2010
west virginia
finished splitting what i had laying around....stacked 2 1/2 more rows....ash, white oak, and maple

this is the front woodpile that i added to today..

Nice looking wood supply & a good mix.

How much of that will you estimate you'll burn this coming season ?

You still have that big pile of sycamore out tin the field?

Reactions: ScotO
Looking good, Steelie! Nothing like a hard days' work, especially when you can stand back and admire a stack like that!

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
bogy none of these stacks will be burned this upcoming season....i have about 5-6 cord of sycamore/locust/red oak/walnut in the back yard for this upcoming burning season...as far as that sycamore i only took about 2 cords of that big pile..one cord burnt last year..another will be burnt this upcoming season...i took the other 6 or 7 cords over to a 85 year old lady who is a neighbor and stacked it for her....beleive it or not she carries it in and loads the stove herself.....i have supplied her with wood for the last 3 seasons..

Nice job STIWV, it looks like the wood processing is going real well.

most of that with maul and fiskars..i only pull the splitter out when i have to

Looking good.....Have you some clean chains soon!

Good job.... 'slottahardwork!

I like your bark up and bark down mix there Steelie.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.