Finished Stacking Two Face or .61 Cord

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Made a run up top for some sugar maple (gnarly old stuff) and finished stacking the two face cord, I'll setup for two more face cord then start hauling it down the hill.

The first two pictures are the rhino heading up top.

zap

Attachments

• 100_1695.jpg
    100_1695.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 100_1696.jpg
    100_1696.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 274
  • 100_1700.jpg
    100_1700.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 280
  • 100_1701.jpg
    100_1701.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 282
Ahhhh Nothing beats the feeling of getting it split and stacked, well nothing other than sitting next to that warm fire with the wife on the arm.

Zap, I think you love that Rhino as much as your family! lol I'd love to see your place sometime.

Backwoods Savage said:
Zap, I think you love that Rhino as much as your family! lol I'd love to see your place sometime.

Stop by anytime Sav, if your in New York and real close CALL! What rhino would you be talking about Sav. ;-P

zap

Since when do you use "face cord" measurements, lol?

Danno77 said:

Danno77 have you filled up the Dodge lately?

zap

zapny said:
Danno77 said:

Danno77 have you filled up the Dodge lately?

zap
Hopefully this Friday I'll be dragging a rear bumper on the way home from the timber. Still have some fresh hickory and dead red oak to buck up. I have all of this year's wood ready to burn, but I still need to move some of it around the yard.

Zap, you using face cords to measure just seems like this guy telling me how many Millimeters his waist is...
obesity3f4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.