Finished the basement finally. pics of stove with new room

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecocavalier02

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2008
ct
Basement finally done. Ready for burning season already.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 621
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 623
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 606
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 656
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 604
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 610
Looks like a well finished basement...

some of what it used to look like

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 613
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 587
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 588
yeah it was a long time overdue for it. finally had the cash to do it so we did it. me and my pops did everything. so i saved alot there. and my brother in law wired it. it was a longggg time it felt like. 4 months of work. doing it at night and crap. it got really tuff when i started workin 60 hours a week then coming home to work. some long days. but well worth it now.

nice looks good!

very nice, i like the raised hearth.

Looks great and I'm sure it's even more special working with your father on the project.

zap

Yeah it was fun. The only bad thing that sucked is that it was where we spend all are time. And we were confined to are very small living room upstairs. But it was all worth the hard work. I'm already thinking of the next project. My wood shed which will e right outside the basement door. I'm gonna take some shots of where I want to put it and post it see if n e body has some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.