Fire chief or Englander

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tectop

Feb 9, 2014
Mountains of N.C.
.I have a meeting with a fire chief rep Saturday morning but I'm still undecided between fire chief and the Englander wood furnace. With the fire chief being about $1000 more. This will not be my primary heat I just wanted to supplement on extra cold nights to help keep heat pump.from working so hard.
Thanks in advance for all you thoughts and input.

if cost is important i would take a quick look at heatmax and tundra imho

Reactions: Wildo
i was very close to buying one alot of happy customers

Thanks for all your inputs, I really like the Tundra but with the shipping will run me about a $1000 more . But sounds like I dont need to go with the fire chief. Thanks to all your guidance on this.

Many happy customers with the englander

Lowes has 'em too, I think they are called Summers heat. Also, Northern Tool under Timber ridge

Status
Not open for further replies.