Fire Flame Pellet Stove - anyone have one?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rwright329

Mar 11, 2014
Michigan
I've been looking for a pellet stove to heat my house in Michigan. My wood stove will keep the house warm (claims it's made for 1600 sq ft/40,000 btu/hr max), but won't run all day while I'm at work, so I've been looking into a pellet stove.

I'm guessing a 1500 to 2000 sq ft stove should do the trick. I found an ad for "Fire Flame Stoves" which seem to be affordable with some nice features like 48000 btu, programmable thermostat, autoignition, and large ash box for $1300 delivered... but I can't find any mention of that brand anywhere else.

Has anyone had any experience with Fire Flame Stoves?

Fire flame is an importer.They are made by ningbo grace in china.Never seen one yet,but have tried to find out about tthe guts,no luck.Did find a manual,almost totally worthless.But they seem to sell a lot of them in europe,and a lot of their stoves appear to be copies of itialian stoves.They are probably ok cheap stove.But what happens if it needs work,and/or parts?Some of the stove shops and tech.s will not even work on the cheaper ussc stoves.Just food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.