Fire it up!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hardwood715 said:
hey guys, (neighbors)! Warren I'm in Hyde Park also, good to see local guys in here, thanks for all your posts and knowledge, I get alot from this site, Steve

Let's see a bigger pic of that Gold Mark. I am thinking about starting a "classics" thread for the old stoves still in action.

lets see if they come out ok

Attachments

• gold marc 1.jpg
    gold marc 1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 239
  • gold marc 4.jpg
    gold marc 4.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 243
  • gold marc 5.jpg
    gold marc 5.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 243
BrotherBart said:
hardwood715 said:
hey guys, (neighbors)! Warren I'm in Hyde Park also, good to see local guys in here, thanks for all your posts and knowledge, I get alot from this site, Steve

Let's see a bigger pic of that Gold Mark. I am thinking about starting a "classics" thread for the old stoves still in action.

Excellent idea BB!! I would like to see some of the older stoves out there as well. Guess I'll go through the "post a pic" directions.

45 inside house now , going to start small fire , wife out of town, hope she does not get home soon, she will raise cain with air conditioner set this low man i am looking forward to winter :p ;-P

if you can believe the farmers almanac the tv weather people here in new england said that the farmers almanac said we are going to have a colder than normal winter. and by the looks of things so far the last 2 weeks have been way cooler than normal. i think summers over up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.