Fire Pit Progress

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, fossil, nobody seems to be running with your theories. So, what do you think guys? Does Rick have something, or did he start hitting the sauce a bit early?:p==c If he is on to something, I'm going to figure out some way to build one with a message to the aliens......Bring your own splits, lots and lots of splits.;lol Master Scotty could you give me some pointers?
I'm with Rick, sauce or no sauce, preferably with;)

Reactions: tfdchief
Nah... We are just perpetrating..... You got the "Pit" Scotty!
nah, we all have nice pits. Glad to see it catch on, because I truly believe it is one of the best pits for the backyard. Like I said in previous threads, once I got this pit perfected, I put the gas grill in the basement and just this past spring I dug it out and traded it to a guy I work with for a little jon boat. I haven't used a gas grill in over 8 years. We use the pit every week in the summer, every month in the spring and fall, and even on occasion throughout the winter months.

Thanks guys. Hopefully I'll be able to get more sand to finish the foundation and begin stacking the rumble stone this weekend.

Reactions: tfdchief
Status
Not open for further replies.