Fire Pit Time

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

northwinds

Minister of Fire
Jul 9, 2006
south central WI
My stove is cold, and my hands are shaking at the idea of going without fire. :)

Sixty degrees today, so I put in a new fire pit in the back yard.

Hot dogs and bratwurst tonight on the grill! Couple of cold brews while sitting around the fire.
Bring on the warmer temperatures.

I'm on my way.....grin.

So nice to finally have some warmer temps too. This was a long winter for most of us but we did get good use
from our wood stoves.

IM in. Ill bring the dogs

Dang! I'll be right over...I'll bring more beer and some polish sausages. Still in the 20's here overnight and we're lucky to see 50 in the afternoon. Rain/snow showers predicted for at least the next two nights. I'm still burning two stoves for at least part of every day/evening. I'm SO ready for some temps that will allow us to sit out on the deck and BBQ and watch the sun set behind the Cascades. Enjoy your outdoor relaxing and cooking...just the thought of it warms me a bit. Soon, I hope. Rick

I here ya. I got alot of junk wood and scraps ready to go by my fire pit.

Ill be over with my shorts on and some Bison & Cariboo smokies. This is my fire pit this time of year. Somthing to do when we are ice fishin.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 268
  • bison.jpg
    bison.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 257
I must admit that our snow is really melting away fast and I am happy about that! This weeks forecast looks great! I bet I dont have any snow left in my open yard by weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.