Fire starters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have been using the wax and chip type from a hardware store, a box of 36 gives us about twice that many starts. We usually went thru a box and a half each winter with our fireplace. We started last winter with a box, still have 2/3rds of a box left. But before next winter we WILL order SuperC's.. we were kind of on the fence about it, but honestly, after his offer of help for Gooserider, we knew we would be using his product for a long time. I want to find out how we get them with the "Hearth.com" logo I was reading about..lol ( I am sure there is a joke or something in there from before our time here on the board...)

Status
Not open for further replies.