Fire Wood 10+ Cords (Canton) FREE CANTON CT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iskiatomic

Minister of Fire
Nov 15, 2008
Central CT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-08-11, 10:04PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had 20 trees cut down. Nothing was done to them yet. Their sitting where they fell. You'll need to trim the brush & cut the tree into manageable pieces.

The tree company that cut them down said there's about 10-15 cords of wood.

Call Frank at 860-989-5273

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Hit this one up in June, it was an absolute bonanza. 20-24 inch diameter, straight grained oak, maple, and ash. Simply pull the trailer right next to the tree and cut and load. Took 4 5x10 trailer loads out and hardly made a dent. There were some other scroungers up there loading up too. When we called it a day it was like we hardly put a dent in the pile of trees. Not sure what is left now, but there was certainly WAY more than 10 cord left. Wish I had time to go back now, unfortunately I'm really tight on room and, more importantly, just don't have the time this weekend.

Wow. Somebody should take advantage of this. Time to stock up folks.

I would be all over this if I was in the area . . . since the cooler it gets the less likely the wood will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.