Fired up the Buck, PICS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weezer4117

Feeling the Heat
Dec 23, 2008
central In
First fire of the year, house was a chilly 63* when i got home!!! Not anymore, 75* now....

Attachments

• buck1.jpg
    buck1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 361
  • buck2.jpg
    buck2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 341
as it should be!

pen

Never tire of seeing fire pics..annnnnd im watching one.

Looking good. First time that I can remember that I have gone this far without busting off a stove.

Weezer looks great. Those are some killer secondaries.

BB, i may have asked you this before, but are all of this stoves in you signature still active? I know the 30 is your main heater, but what are all those other suckers heating?

All that work finally pays off, looks great weezer...time to enjoy.

BrotherBart said:
Looking good. First time that I can remember that I have gone this far without busting off a stove.

I agree. For the past two years, October 15 was the day i began burning every day in the stove. To date, I have lit her off four times, three for burn ins, once just to play.

Starting to see forecasts of more consistent low 40's at night- will probably try to hold off one more week and then it is off to the races!

DaFattKidd said:
BB, i may have asked you this before, but are all of this stoves in you signature still active? I know the 30 is your main heater, but what are all those other suckers heating?

Just swapped out the F3 in the basement for the pellet stove a few weeks ago. The 30-NC is the prime mover upstairs. The F100 was heating the small warehouse until it collapsed under snow load. The warehouse, not the stove.

So the F3 and the F100 are idling at the moment. The F100 may end up in my neighbor's fireplace. The F3 will stay as backup for the pellet puppy and the 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.