Fired up the Santa Fes last night!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtney

Jan 27, 2013
Westminster, MD
Missed them - between the dogs and the stoves it will be a glorious winter. 4 tons of Cleanfire Pacific ready to burn. I had a real problem last winter with an insidious smoke leak on one stove - Thanks Glyndon Gardens in Reisterstown MD for finding the crack in the T piece and getting me running again!

I'm in MD as well and our stove is cranking away too. Chilly wet morning out. 63 in the house when I woke up at 6am. Stove just shut itself down after getting the house up to 71. Going to be a good winter.

I'm in MD as well and our stove is cranking away too. Chilly wet morning out. 63 in the house when I woke up at 6am. Stove just shut itself down after getting the house up to 71. Going to be a good winter.
I'm blessed, really. Just got solar this fall, and feelin like this little house is really shaping up going green! Cheers!

Was 62 in my house when I fired up my Sante Fe. A nice toasty 73 now, with the smell of bacon in the air!

Was 62 in my house when I fired up my Sante Fe. A nice toasty 73 now, with the smell of bacon in the air!
I hope that's not coming from the stove? Haha if it is I should have bought one of those. It heats the house and smells like bacon! What else could a man ask for?

Harman owner here in ct and tonight and tommow are supposed to be in the 30s so cranking her on and keeping all day for tommow.Will be watching the walking dead in the warmth Sunday night lol

Reactions: Courtney
Mt.vernons both idling out the heat,65 in garage 74 in house.

Reactions: Courtney
Status
Not open for further replies.