Fired up the stove yesterday....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
Woke up at 6AM to an 82F temp...toasty!

My wife would never allow the house to get that hot! (I. on the other hand, would like it) I finished my cleaning today and fired my stove up...wadda ya know, it works perfectly! Bring on Winter!

Chan

CWR said:
My wife would never allow the house to get that hot! (I. on the other hand, would like it) I finished my cleaning today and fired my stove up...wadda ya know, it works perfectly! Bring on Winter!

Chan

Had the stove on #2... woke up at 5AM and thought either the stove is still on or the house is on fire...

yep.. outside temp dropped to mid/lower 40's we fired it up over the weekend. But kept it at a minimum setting, and minimal fan blowing. just needed to keep the chill out / avoid the furnace from kicking on early :D
(since my pellets were purchase at such a good price!)

Tempted to start mine up tonight, but I'm holding off. It's finally the first day I haven't been trying to cool the house down, so it's a bit much to go from having AC on yesterday to turning on the stove today. :bug:

There will be heating of this residence until Columbus day!!

Funny how one word can change an entire post...LOL

Funny.. SLAP SLAP Thanks, I needed that

Status
Not open for further replies.