Fireplace humor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
car-humor-funny-joke-road-street-drive-driver-Swiss-Man-Installs-Wood-Burning-Stove-In-volvo-2.jpg

Same car? Does it need a damper to reduce the effects of wind on the draft? Would this be a good application for the mighty mini 12?

10bc0928-6f20-4b6e-8a34-d62cf2210225.jpg

Reactions: Thistle and ScotO
Having lived in NL for two years I can tell you that I know what a Newfie is, however if you head west of Ontario all Atlantic Canadians are called Newfies

True! While living in Alberta some people would ask "where are you from?" and I would say "Eastern Canada" and they would reply "Ontario????" Sigh.

Merry Christmas and to all a pretty fire !

Attachments

• 1620-fireplace-funny-cartoons-merry-christmas-card.jpg
    1620-fireplace-funny-cartoons-merry-christmas-card.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 647
I want to meet that guy and ask WHY !

Attachments

• 20081028stove.jpg
    20081028stove.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 551
The first pic is from a Russian guy who was building a trapping cabin in sub zero weather. It was a brand new stove that was in a plastic tarp tent while he built the cabin. You can see the plastic walls in the back.

Matt

Do you think my stove is too hot?
barrelstove.jpeg

NOPE, based on the pictures the IR cam is reading 102C which is a bit over 200F seems like its got to open some air vents on that stove, getting it going.

UM Wow !

Attachments

• IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 2,235
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4,848
oldstovephoto.jpg

HAHAHA Ok that right there is funny !;lol;lol;lol;lol

Pete

Attachments

• HALL 7.jpg
    HALL 7.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 581
attachmentNew.php

Reactions: Thistle
a5452207-197-darwin.jpg

Does that meet USPS regulations I wonder? ;hm
Jeesh, and I get a nasty gram from our post office for not shoveling snow away from the box fast enough. And no, I can say with great certainty that box does not meet USPS specs :0

glowing-titanium-stove.700x700.jpg

Glowing+Woodstove.png

stove graveyard
20120118_billWilberStoves.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.