Fireplace insert ID help, please...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alderfall

Nov 28, 2012
Hello folks... New here. :)

My wife and I purchased a home last year which has a fireplace insert. I am hoping to get a positive ID on the unit, and figured you might just be the best place to help with this. I am going to try to upload some photos to share, please tell us if you know what this stove/insert is. I contacted BlazeKing and they told me it is not one of theirs.

Any advice would be appreciated. One of the fan units is a little worn and I would like to order a new one. From the few photos I found of fan cage parts, the fan units appear to be Fisher or Aurora? Just a guess.

Thanks in advance guys (and gals)...

Attachments

• P1010289.JPG
    P1010289.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 128
  • P1010290.JPG
    P1010290.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 116
  • P1010291.JPG
    P1010291.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 128
  • P1010292.JPG
    P1010292.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 114
Pretty sure that is an Earth Stove from probably late 70's early 80's. They would not have any parts though. You might try Total Hearth in Mt. Sterling Ky. If they dont have the blower listed under Earth Stove the blowers look like the same as an Aurora

Pretty sure that is an Earth Stove from probably late 70's early 80's. They would not have any parts though. You might try Total Hearth in Mt. Sterling Ky. If they dont have the blower listed under Earth Stove the blowers look like the same as an Aurora

Thank you! It is obviously that stove, you are right on. Now that I have a little lead, I'll try to chase the rest of it down. Thank you again and have a Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.