1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Q&A Fireplace Surrounds for Pellet stove

Post in 'Questions and Answers' started by QandA, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    QandA New Member Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    I received a pellet stove as a gift but it doesn't fill my fireplace (even with the additional frame around it. I was wondering if there is a place to order new framing (I am not sure what to call the additional thin metal around it) and if so, does it come in various shapes. I live in an older home and the fireplace has an arc on the top rather than going directly across. Any help would be much appreciated! Amie


    We call these fireplace surrounds, panels or shrouds. You can usually have something larger made up, either by your local sheet metal or fab shop, or by the manufacturer of the stove. They can then be painted to match the existing stove.

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page