FireplaceX List Prices

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Driven

Oct 8, 2008
MI
I am having one heck of a time trying to find list prices for a FireplaceX Elite 36 and Elite 44. Does anyone know a good source for the info other than going with whatever the nearest dealer says? Any REAL info?

Thanks,
Dave

Not really - there are so many models and options - and the companies often don't even publish list prices. Most customer will check 2 or 3 local dealers just to make certain they are not paying way too much, but when it comes to premium units like FPX there is usually not much $$ to be saved.

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. I've never seen a lack of info on the internet quite like looking for fireplace prices! I'll have to call around. I wonder how much I can negotiate with the economy the way it is right now. I'm thinking sales must be down because of the poor economy, but maybe they're up because people are looking for cheaper methods to heat their homes.

Right now factories like travis are still on a large backlog from the big rush due to the high fuel prices earlier this year.......
Probably not a bargain to be had in the high end stuff. It might be a different story next year!
But companies like FPX don't build a lot of stock anyway...and then get stuck with it. They tend to build based on conservative forecasting and actual orders from dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.