1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Fireside Ultra this year's sleeper?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by pell it, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Pellet-King

Pellet-King Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern Ct
    Of course you'll say that CT, you and your buddy BT which are bed buddies sell energex for $50 more a ton, Dont know how you stay in business, guess there's fool's born every minute!
    And YES Energex American is Stove Chow and Energex Canadian is Fireside Ultra

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. The Maniac

The Maniac Member

Loc:
    Winterport Maine
    I just bought a half ton HD Bangor Maine 84 bucks figures to 168 a ton ... I had a 15% coupon veteran ... I like em like em alot for that price how can you beat em ? I have burnt some good heat and low ash for me my stove likes em ! That price sheeesh !
  3. Millsk

Millsk Member

Loc:
    Eastern ct
    4 degrees is alot if you're taliing about 2000 Sqft and up . As pellets stoves are nothing more than space heaters an hour and a half seems reasonable to me. I can burn okies and I may not turn my house temp up 4 degrees in an hour.

For the price fire sides are a great pellet. Will they keep your house warm in single digit weather.. probably not without burning ALOT. For a shoulder season pellet they are perfect.
  4. cdodge04

cdodge04 Member

Loc:
    Belfast, Maine
    Bought 3 tons last Monday @ HD in Bangor for $197 a ton. I'm impressed. I burned Geneva's last year, really liked the Genevas. The FSU have a bit more dust in the bag, but nothing major. I run my PDVC @ 1/5 and it stays 75 in here.

From what I have seen so far of the FSU, I'd buy another 3 tons...and actually just might do that...
  5. subsailor

subsailor Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Winthrop, Maine
    Time to buy stock in FSU!
  6. Andy P.

Andy P. Member

Loc:
    Central Mass.
    Where can I get them in Central Mass?
  7. Tim Linden

Tim Linden New Member

I got Fireside Ultra in Rhode Island Home Depot.. Call up your HD I bet they'll have them.