"Fireview" Fire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB1GCB

Feb 3, 2009
Central Rhode Island
Hello,

This morning the temperature was in the 40s, so I had an excuse to light the stove! My wife placed her items back on the shelves and I finished painting the kettle and wood rack. Purchased the "blue" spray can at Woodstock when we visited the factory. I'm sure this will be our last burn until the Fall. We are going to enjoy our summer, but I know the Fall will be fun also :coolsmile: All my wood is cut and stacked.

John (from little Rhode Island)

Attachments

• Fire-in-Fireview-for-Hearth.jpg
    Fire-in-Fireview-for-Hearth.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 912
Nice, I can feel the heat through my monitor. Too bad you have to wait all summer long to really fire her up.

Wow, what a beautiful and unique hearth. +45 Internet Points to you, sir.

Yup, looks so purty I've moved it over to the Perfect Picture forum for posterity. Nice job.

That should be the cover photo for their brochure!

Very nice.

That has to be one of the best looking installs I've ever seen. If they don't get that out on a brochure soon, they're nuts! ;-)

John, just wait until you get that rolling flame in that Fireview. You will be amazed. Enjoy the summer first though...if it ever comes.

Seriously......That's picture perfect. :cheese:

What a set up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.