Fireview installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bub381

Minister of Fire
Feb 4, 2011
Mid-coast Maine
005.JPG Breakin fires tonight.37 degrees,hate the sound of that boiler.

Gee i hate that wall tile,have to do work on wall sometime and will have to replace it.:eek:

Reactions: zap
Nice , the stone on your has some great vaining.
Good burning to you !

Pretty! I like the brown and your stone is really lovely and unique.

The back has some nice green in it but we will see some more color after it's heated.Sure looks better than the other stove did.Honey Glo paint,that is nice veining,i see why they like the soapstone now.

Hi Duane,

Nice Install. Would you mind sending the photo to us at Woodstock so we can add it to our owner gallery and optional color gallery? If you can, send it to [email protected]. Thanks so much. We hope you enjoy your stove. Mike.

SENT!

Happy heating, Duane! Enjoy. Hope it fits the bill, I bet it will!

Nice looking stove there, and the gnome too! enjoy the break-ins

Looks good in it's new home. Hope this is the beginning of a long and warm friendship.

I hope it's longer than the last 1.:( The gnome has just always been there so we put him right back.

I hope it's longer than the last 1.:( The gnome has just always been there so we put him right back.

Oh, it's a gnome! I thought Woodstock was including a Dennis bobble-head with every purchase. ;)

LOL ;lol

If he'd wear the hat i'd go down and take the pic myself.;)

Congratulations on the new Fireview. We love ours.

;lol I have a hearth.com hat and a Woodstock hat and a Zap hat. Those should be plenty. Stove looks really nice Bub. Are you all set on how to do the break-in fires?

Very nice looking stove and hearth Bub! Congrats you're gonna love it!

Ray

All set Dennis,thanks.Like it so far,no hot,cold,hot,cold.It sure looked small but the loading door as someone said isn't that small and it's a bigger firebox than i thought.Dioing 2nd breakin right now at 300

I just came back to check this thread and I see BB made a funny, all in good fun

The fireview is a great stove - easy to operate, very rugged/solid/durable, and efficient.
Great choice, enjoy it!

Liking it better than the Rangeley so far.Though if this place were bigger i'd still have it.

All set Dennis,thanks.Like it so far,no hot,cold,hot,cold.It sure looked small but the loading door as someone said isn't that small and it's a bigger firebox than i thought.Dioing 2nd breakin right now at 300

Bub, I laughed the first time I saw the Fireview. Had a hard time believing it would heat our home. Boy was I surprised!

Nice, I like the honey glow brown color. Too bad the heating season is about over but it's something to look forward to next year.

Oh she's in workin mode lol,have to figure somethings out while under 6 month warranty.

Reactions: tfdchief
12 hr burn,checked the stove had 3" of ash and some unburned wood at charcoal stage and stove was at 250.Opened the draft and it went up to 300.Said to heck with it and loaded more wood in.maple,all small 8"x4 with some 2"x6" branches.As far as i can tell i could get 13+ hrs easy.This thing is NICE!!! Load a stove 2 or 3 times a day is nice,ya maybe 3 times.Hate it too hot in here,some small fires allowed during these shoulder burns .;)

Status
Not open for further replies.