Firewood - Cobleskill, NY Area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
One of my friends wants to sell 3-4 cords of dry wood. I questioned him on what dry means to him and he says no sizzle.

He wants $50 per face.

If somebody is running short this could help you keep burning.

If you would like his contact info please PM me.

Matt

I would be interested, but have no way to pick it up since I don't have a pickup truck, unless he would be willing to it drive down :) to New Paltz (about 90 minutes).

Around here that's a good deal...what is it? (species)

x2

Probably mixed hardwood. If he got it off his land it would probably be mostly oak and beech with some birch mixed in. At least that is what I saw when I romped around his farm. I know he will buy a load of 10 cords every once in a while so if that is mixed in who knows. He heats a raised ranch with an ancient stove running hard.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.