Good to know. Thanks. I'm not that worried about creosote, since my first year burning I had even lousier wood and had no idea what I was doing and couldn't really get a good hot fire going for very long at all, and my sweep only got about 2 cups of creosote out of the chimney total the next fall. I have a new metalbestos chimney with a 6-foot double-wall inside flue. I have been very well trained here, too, to make a very hot fire for an hour or so first thing in the AM, too. I'm a good doobie.