First annual cleaning of Avalon Astoria; who to use?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redblur

Dec 2, 2008
Goffstown, NH
As the title say, this will be the first annual cleaning of my pellet stove I had installed last fall. I do not want to use the folks who I bought the stove from (Stove Shoppe).

Can anyone recommend a place that cleans pellet stoves in the Manchester, NH area?

TIA!

Although I do my own cleaning, I do know there is a fairly large stove store outside of Concord (on Rt. 4) who might be able to help you out. They are called "Abundant Life" (http://abundantlifestoves.com). I've never used them, and I've never been in their store, so this isn't a recommendation or anything, I've driven by them many times and I've seen their ads over the last few years.
Also you could go on the website of your manufacturer and see who else they have in the area.
I'm curious why do don't want to use the "Stove Shoppe". Is that the one in Windham?
Good Luck!

Yup the Stove Shoppe in Windham. Received piss poor service during the sale and got the run around after the sale regarding what the sales person told us and when their install folks had us down for. Rather not go in to it as it just upsets me more.

I will try Abundant Life to see if they do cleanings.

Thanks!

Glad to be of some help. I fully understand having bad feelings regarding the dealership...notice my 'slight' frustration in my signature below!
:coolsmirk:

RedBlur,

you might want to try using this link to Zoobler. You can input your zip code, and you'll get a list of installers, who I imagine should have info on cleaning too......just thought it might help you out.

www.stovesdirect.com/installers.php

Status
Not open for further replies.