First bag ever of lignetics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HEMI

Feeling the Heat
Aug 17, 2009
connecticut
thanks to all you pellet masters for turnin me on to lignetics. just pick up a bag this morning and fired it up......UNREAL the heat/clean burn of these pellets.
was burning barefoot....IMO doesn't even come close to ligs......thx again

where did you get the lignetics, in Waterbury? I live in Naugatuck.

geek said:

schmidts and serafines on chase ave........290/ton.......delivery isn't bad at 25 per ton

geek said:

almost forgot......don't worry about them running out anytime soon either.....the supply they got is rediculous.......by the way what settings do u have your englander on with the ligs?

never burned the lignetics with my englander but with other brands I usually play with the settings a bit, don't remember right now but I think they were 4-6-1

geek said:
never burned the lignetics with my englander but with other brands I usually play with the settings a bit, don't remember right now but I think they were 4-6-1
thats what i have mine at and its runnin good....was just curious........hardly any ash with these pellets

ok.

I tried a few bags of Greene Team Gold Premium and liked them a lot, so I have 3 tons in the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.