First burn in shed and house

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
Moved the 13NC to the shed and installed the new EP freestanding model in the house. I couldn't resist including a picture of the puppy with the stove. I can now say my shed has more firepower than some houses. :)

Attachments

• EP.JPG
    EP.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 286
So something is now actually burning in the burn lab. Great! And somebody on planet Earth actually has a EP.

And you also now have a warm place to sleep when you piss her off. :lol:

The dog looks like it doesn't recognize you...been spending a lot of time in the shed? The EP is very intriguing. I'd say "stay warm", but that would seem a bit superfluous. %-P Rick

What kind of beer is that on the table?

Sam Adams?

njtomatoguy said:
What kind of beer is that on the table?

Sam Adams?

I am betting on Budweiser. He is in welding and pickup driving country now. :coolsmirk:

Ah hah, both wrong!

I was drinking Sam Adams Octoberfest before, but we're drinking Blue Moon Autumn Harvest right now.

Budweiser, Schmudweiser... love, love the pup !!!!

Them boys in the shop need to do some more work on you, city boy.

BTW: That EP looks great. Would look better in my fireplace though. Must feel good to have your baby burning in the house.

Dang...you drink six-syllable beer? One or two's about all I can handle. Rick

Is the EP a pellet stove?
Please tell me you didn't name you dog Lassie ;) ?

looks like corie has one he is not using I'm sure he wont mind ;)

stoveguy2esw said:
the EP is a pellet stove, and i want one! but i'll have to wait til next season i expect , they are a hot commodity.

Why do I get the feeling that that one is the one that Corie took a ride in a dualie to the test lab with?

nice stoves. I've considered getting a second small stove for my shed, but I can't really justify it as I don't spend that much time in my shed.

Love the avatar. I saw NIN here in CT when they came to Mohegan Sun in August, are you going to the concert in VA in a few weeks?

I am driving to Florida for my cousin's wedding the DAY that VA concert is happening. I tried to swing it to make a little detour to see the VA show on the way down but it didn't happen. Oh well. If you are going it's a great show and you'll have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.