First Burn With The Accentra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bewarm

Dec 22, 2011
Midcoast Maine
Wow...already love the heat!! Don't know why I didn't do this years ago...

I hope a picture is included with this post...not sure

Attachments

• First Burn.jpg
    First Burn.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 408
Looks nice! Thanks for sharing.

The boys will be along to warn you about a surge suppressor. Just a heads up!

j-takeman said:

You already did!

Great looking stove jumpin, hope the placement works out for you.

j-takeman said:

Thanks-J

Suppressor is tucked behind the stove...think I should take another shot with it showing?? Kidding

Looking great!!! BIG fire!!!!

smoke show said:
You already did!

Great looking stove jumpin, hope the placement works out for you.

Thanks...I'll learn more on placement as time goes by...Also, a lot to learn about the stove.. right now.. I'm pretty content!!

jrsdws said:
Looking great!!! BIG fire!!!!

Thanks...I had to rachet it down in a hurry...things were heating up!!

mepellet said:
Looks nice! I kind of like the integrated hearth pad with those Accentra stoves.

Thanks..it's actually the main reason I went with this stove. I was looking for a small footprint which the intregrated hearth pad accomplishes...it also looks nice!!

jumpingin said:
mepellet said:
Looks nice! I kind of like the integrated hearth pad with those Accentra stoves.

Thanks..it's actually the main reason I went with this stove. I was looking for a small footprint which the intregrated hearth pad accomplishes...it also looks nice!!

Did you do your own installation?

mepellet said:
jumpingin said:
mepellet said:

No, I had the dealer do the install. I'm very happy with the whole experience. Dealer's been in the stove business for 30+ years..just a great guy. Install crew was on time and did a very good job! I used the Harman pass-through kit and then went up 4'. Real happy with the job and the stove!

Looks great. Best of luck with it.

jumpingin said:
mepellet said:
jumpingin said:
mepellet said:

No, I had the dealer do the install. I'm very happy with the whole experience. Dealer's been in the stove business for 30+ years..just a great guy. Install crew was on time and did a very good job! I used the Harman pass-through kit and then went up 4'. Real happy with the job and the stove!

Same here. Had dealer install. Enjoy the heat!

Congrats on the Accentra. On my 4th year with mine and I love it. Great heat and very cheap..

Bank said:
Congrats on the Accentra. On my 4th year with mine and I love it. Great heat and very cheap..

Thanks Bank..good to hear that you're happy with the stove. It's great to have a morning coffee in a toasty house!!

Thanks to John97 as well!

That looks great, and it looks like your research has paid off.

Enjoy and Happy New Year!

1D

1Dtml said:
That looks great, and it looks like your research has paid off.

Enjoy and Happy New Year!

1D

Thank you 1D....

Happy New Year!!

Nice install! We almost went with that same stove but ended up with the P43. Looks great and enjoy the heat!

Good luck! Love the BIG fire...

Thanks PJ...Kinda funny, I had actually settled on the P43 then realized I could reduce the footprint with the Accentra.

Thank you LIpelletpig!!

You sir have excellent taste in stoves!

jumpingin said:
Suppressor is tucked behind the stove...think I should take another shot with it showing?? Kidding

Hope it's a good quality one, and not one of those computer power strips that CLAIM to a protector too....their junk usually.

Maybe just the make & model ## ? :cheese:

Oh...BTW, stove looks GREAT!! Enjoy the heat.

imacman said:
jumpingin said:

Hope it's a good quality one, and not one of those computer power strips that CLAIM to a protector too....their junk usually.

Maybe just the make & model ## ? :cheese:

Oh...BTW, stove looks GREAT!! Enjoy the heat.

Hello imacman...Thank you! I'm guessing I don't have the correct surpressor based on the fact there's no manufacturer's name on the unit...can't be a good thing! I found it on the net based on the model number. It's a power sentry model# 100467. What's the recommended unit around the forum?

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.