This was my first season burning and finally got around to cleaning my chimney with a SootEater I bought a while back. I didn't know what to expect since I had some less than stellar wood to use last year. I also wasn't sure how easy it would be to remove and replace the baffle on the Super27. The baffle was very easy to remove, then I went topside with the sooteater and a cordless drill. The SootEater was a dream to use, even with five sections together. It was obvious that the chimney didn't have much buildup, but when I went back down, all I had was a handful of fluffy soot in the box. That's all, no creosote at all, not even on the cap's screen. I learned a lot from this forum about proper burning and so I thank the members here for that. I had some good wood and some not so good, so what I did was use the best wood to start the fire and get it hot and then when I needed to use it, fed the higher moisture content wood in while it was hot. Next season I won't even have that problem. My last wood stove was an Earth Stove in the 80's which was a creosote factory and I knew nothing of wood either. I remember burning oak the same year I cut it on my property LOL. What a difference. The baffle was a bit awkward to reinstall because it has to be aligned just right, but it will be easier next time. Anyway, thanks to the forum members who helped me make the first year a success.