first day burn and work.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatisup02

Feb 3, 2012
MI
I have it leveled off at 300-350. Does that sound about right. I didn't fill it last night and left it at 400-425 and had almost nothing 6 hours latter. So this time I put more in and dropped the pipe temp.

By the look of your sig line I'd assume you are talking about the Norseman furnace? Because of that I'll move this to the boiler room. If you are in fact talking about a wood stove or insert, let us know what you have and I'll put it back in the hearth room.

pen

It is about the furnace. I just think it is more like a stove then a boiler. In the boiler/furnace area most talk is about boilers with very few furnace people unless they are talking about making the furnace into a boiler. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.