First day working with new trailer(pics)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecocavalier02

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2008
ct
Was nice to have my buddy on a front end loader when i cut it cuz it was leaning towards the road. made easy cutting.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 585
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 589
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 584
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 590
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 579
Great trailer
Dump bed & metal deck, , awesome.

Yeah. Hoping it lasts a long time. Now in the search for a new truck. Then I can maximize weight carrying. Trailers good to haul bout 8000 #.

Gotta build up the sides as well.

ecocavalier02 said:
Was nice to have my buddy on a front end loader when i cut it cuz it was leaning towards the road. made easy cutting.

Nice setup, what type of wood did you get?

Zap

Maple. Not sue what kind of maple. And dumping makes for An easy unload specially when ur tired.

ecocavalier02 said:
Maple. Not sue what kind of maple. And dumping makes for An easy unload specially when ur tired.

I'll take all the sugar maple I can get, great stuff. Ecocavalier are you going to sell firewood or is it all for yourself?

Zap

Yes sir. start selling to sell this year. Thats u I've invested a little money into a trailer and splitter.

ecocavalier02 said:
Yes sir. start selling to sell this year. Thats u I've invested a little money into a trailer and splitter.

I thought you had brought that up last fall. Looks like we might get another 3-6 inches tonight through Monday.

Zap

Yeah we got some of the wet stuff coming are way.

Flavo said:
Jealous of your trailer. I'd love to have one that dumps.
it's definatly a nice thing to have. Searched craigslist hard to find. Brand new that trailers goes for just bout 5000. Got it fir 2.

ecocavalier02 said:
Flavo said:
Jealous of your trailer. I'd love to have one that dumps.
it's definatly a nice thing to have. Searched craigslist hard to find. Brand new that trailers goes for just bout 5000. Got it fir 2.

Wow, thats a great price, nice score

ecocavalier02 said:
Got it fir 2.

Can't complain about that deal. Looks like it is in nice shape with good rubber.

SolarAndWood said:
ecocavalier02 said:
Got it fir 2.

Can't complain about that deal. Looks like it is in nice shape with good rubber.
yes it is. Tires are good and it's defiantly a solid trailer. Talked to a couple trailer dealers they said that brand is tuff. It's actually made up in Maine.

Wow! Great trailer and then a tractor to help with the felling too! Some got it and some don't. lol

Looks like your ground is a bit soft too. Spring has sprung.

Backwoods Savage said:
Wow! Great trailer and then a tractor to help with the felling too! Some got it and some don't. lol

Looks like your ground is a bit soft too. Spring has sprung.
ground is very soft. And now wee gettin more of the sloppy stuff now. After all the rain and snow we've had this year the ground is goin to take sometime to dry out. Need some windy and sunny days.

Status
Not open for further replies.