First fire pictures

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonCT

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2005
Bristol, Connecticut
Ahhhhhhhh, a chilly night, warm fire :)

With it around 38 lastnight, it was about 77 in my living room and about 68 in the upstairs.............WITHOUT THE ELECTRIC HEAT ON!!!!!!!!!

I really cannot wait for winter now :)

Attachments

• Fire00001.jpg
    Fire00001.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 985
  • Fire00002.jpg
    Fire00002.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 888
Dang that's a good looking stove!

Welcome to our burning comunity Is that a cat stove or a cat near the stove?
Nice job. IT's Sam Adams time, me Still building my front deck

That's a real beauty Don.

On the tile, is that grout that hasn't been cleaned off or sheetrock dust? If grout, I think you'l be wanting to do that soon. It's meant to be cleaned off right away.

Nice Don. Keep the install pics coming. I can't wait to see it when the walls are done. Nice choice of stove and very nice work on the tile! Came out great. I can REALLY appreciate how much work went into that tile after doing mine.

beautiful setup Don! You will have to let everyone know how things are going in the dead of winter. Its nice you have plenty of time to do it the way you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.