First load of black locust!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is at home on Hearth.com because ??? So the German helmets in the background mean ????

The picture was taken at a jeep restoration place in Belgium when I lived there a while back. The guy had all kinds of military hardware in his place. I sometimes use pictures from his place and from Mons, Belgium's liberation festival "Tanks in Town", when someone posts something about a difficult tree to drop or a difficult round to split, just as a moment of humor. My apologies to my Hearth family, I never meant any offence towards anyone or any nationality. As for the German helmets, well I've posted this picture several times in the past on Hearth and a couple other places and just never noticed them, just pointing them out that's all. Sorry gang! ;em

Thanks for providing the context, Ralph. "Tanks in Town" sounds like an important event commemorating the history of Mons.

I apologize for misunderstanding your intention.

Thanks for providing the context, Ralph. "Tanks in Town" sounds like an important event commemorating the history of Mons.

I apologize for misunderstanding your intention.

absolutely no problem here. Google "Tanks in Town" if you haven't already, some interesting history there.

Status
Not open for further replies.