first night with a pelley stove.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the pony boy

Nov 5, 2011
putnam ny
and i love it!!! i have been burning wood for the past few years and hated getting up to a cold house in the morning. i even used small electric heaters in the bedrooms but no more! woke up to a toasty 70 this morning with the stove going all night on 2-2. my 55-SHPAHL didnt even break a sweat.

same here was burning wood for 20 years....
man pellet is so much easier...set it and forget it....

Congratulations on the switch. They are too easy to operate. Keep them full of pellets and keep them clean and they will give you years of enjoyment.

yeah i should have done this years ago. i actually had to turn it off the house is now 75 and the family says its too hot! used about 3/4 bag running non stop! thanks for all the help! phil

Status
Not open for further replies.