First overnight burn...am I paranoid?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should add that I've had fires most days since October and I must be doing something is right - logs burn so completely that I have not had to scoop out ashes (keeps at a few inches), and have not had to clean the window. My stove guy says to daily have that 700 fire for a while to keep pipes and window clean.

Leaving then house and having vivid pictures in your head of pulling up the drive to a burned down home upon your return.
;lol ....been there, done that........but it was mostly on the way home when you thought "crap"......did i close the damper.

cass

Reactions: mfglickman
;lol ....been there, done that........but it was mostly on the way home when you thought "crap"......did i close the damper.

cass
I have those thoughts as well sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.