First post and sharing my score today!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazdik

Oct 29, 2009
NE Ohio
Hello all....Figured I would join and stop just reading all the time...Some great stuff on here...I live in north east Ohio..and have been burning for about 5 years...I did grow up with my dad carrying wood from the woods to the trailer all day long...Damn that 'ol Mac 10-10...It still has yet to die...But anyway I put a wood stove in this year and can't wait for it to get really cold...I have had a few fires already and like what I see. My old free standing fireplace was pretty cool but just didn't put off the heat I wanted sooo upgrade time. well here is a pic of my score today that I cut at my friends house some beech and a dead standing maple...I did give half the load to my dad...Try to take care of him like he did me all those years...Well hello again and hope everyone has a great and safe burning season!

Gazdik

Attachments

• DSC00953 (Large).jpg
    DSC00953 (Large).jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 601
Welcome, and good for you for helping your dad out. Nice load there too, beech is great. What's going on with the avatar?

Welcome. Nice move to help your dad. Just one question, what's with your avatar. Doesn't seem to friendly on this good 'ole boy and gal forum.

Indeed, welcome to the forum. Beech is a nice score. I always used to think of it as a nuisance trying to walk through a thicket of it as the limbs seem to spread out in every direction and choke off passage but I suppose that is what culling and chainsaws are all about. You will like the heat.

Welcome. Nice grab. Whats the avatar? Thats not the "Fire" we refer to here. lol

Yep, gota agree Gazdik, your Avatar doesn't jive with your friendly post, or this friendly forum.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new stove.

Welcome,here is a good avatar for you...

Attachments

• hanks2.jpg
    hanks2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 440
Yea your right, the first avatar was a bit much...The Tom Hanks one made me laugh out loud! I'll go with that one for a while...Thanks Ramsay...lol

Gazdik

Gazdik said:
Yea your right, the first avatar was a bit much...The Tom Hanks one made me laugh out loud! I'll go with that one for a while...Thanks Ramsay...lol

Gazdik
lol thats a great avatar

Gazdik said:

Gazdik

Welcome to the forum Gazdik.

There is no such thing as free wood !!!We have had a ton of wet snow and rain lately.Today I though I'd go cut a jag of wood. Well the mud got the best of me. I got stuck big time.. Tried to get out but just got more buried!! So that free jag of wood just cost Me $ 50.00 to get pulled out..I didn't take any pictures but this one looks similar except for the hot chic!!!

Attachments

• muddy_girl_stuck_in_mud_with_h3_011.jpg
    muddy_girl_stuck_in_mud_with_h3_011.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 295
I'd pay $500 to get stuck with her...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.