First real cold air this year

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stihltheone

Nov 21, 2009
Wyoming
WE have a bit of a front coming, supposed to be stormy and cold tues, and by wed likely 5 below where we are at. Bring it on, the BKK-s are ready!!!

Ja, we got a bit of snow and the temperature is dropping like a stone. Negative double digit lows (Celsius) and a few more inches of snow in the forecast for this week. 75F in the house and the wife wants me to put more wood on the fire.

LLigetfa said:
Ja, we got a bit of snow and the temperature is dropping like a stone. Negative double digit lows (Celsius) and a few more inches of snow in the forecast for this week. 75F in the house and the wife wants me to put more wood on the fire.

Yikes, I don't envy you! Sposed to get down to 27 (F) and be around the 30 mark at night all week.

I think we're supposed to get our first cold weekend coming up. It's been a very mild Fall for us in Michigan. I have a feeling Mother Nature will make up for it though....

LLigetfa said:

What happened to the wife wanting to burn the gas furnace this year?

I don't blame you at all for going back to the wood. It is hard to beat.

Stay warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.