First Score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

certified106

Minister of Fire
Oct 22, 2010
Athens, Ohio
Well this was my first score as I usually just cut the wood off my property and don't mess with having to haul it but I couldn't pass this up. I drove by these apartments and the maintenance guys were cutting up the trees and throwing them in a dumpster. It made me sick to see that much going to waste. It ended up being a heaping truckload so I was pretty happy. This could get addicting.

Attachments

• Score 1-1.jpg
    Score 1-1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 196
  • Score 2.jpg
    Score 2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 183
Nice score,Certified! I love it when that happens! I drive with my pickup bed always empty and my chainsaw always full. You never know when the tree Gods are about to smile upon you. What kind of tree was that it that you came upon? I cant enlarge the pics.

Good score and it is good that you got to them before it was all gone.

And this is how it all starts! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.