First snowman of the year

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swedishchef

Minister of Fire
Jan 17, 2010
Inuvik, Northwest Territories
Here's a picture of my productiveness of the day.

Andrew

Ps Not sure why the picture is sideways, it's on my computer with the proper alignment, when I upload the file it twists it.

Attachments

• IMG_1302.JPG
    IMG_1302.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: mustangwagz
Good movie ... Kids are adults now but we still had to get it (oldest daughter just finished elementary ed. program so she's got to stay current - at least that's the story she's sticking too!!)

Reactions: Swedishchef
We had over a foot . . . wet, sticky . . . still without power. Yesterday a lot of it settled though . . . maybe 3-5 inches now. Today is supposed to be quite warm and tomorrow rain . . . I don't expect it to last long.

Power came on yesterday at around 5 pm ... first thing my wife did was take a shower.

Reactions: Swedishchef
Status
Not open for further replies.