First things first. A good breakfast for energy!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Three pumpernickel slices toasted until crispy. Peanut butter, slices of bannana, and then honey drizzled over the top. And a cold glass of milk with ice! Now for moving some more wood, and other outside work. DSCF2424.JPG

How old is that PB.....?

Reactions: Gasifier
You"ll burn that off quick pushing that wheelbarrow around!

Reactions: ScotO and Gasifier
No Bacon?

;lol I had scrambled eggs and toast yesterday that I cooked for the family before they went to school. I have bacon once or twice a week. Had it on my burger last night though. ;lol

Reactions: ScotO
How old is that PB.....?
Only a few months. We buy the big tubs at Sam's Club. They are like $10. Good deal. We go through it pretty quick. The last time we went they did not have any. o_O

You"ll burn that off quick pushing that wheelbarrow around!

You are not kidding. I also pushed my fathers lawn mower today and cut all his grass.

I'm gonna try that toast with the nanners, pb and honey!

I'm gonna try that toast with the nanners, pb and honey!

Let me know what you think. The other day, before the scrambled eggs and toast for the family, I cooked them French Toast with butter and real Maple Syrup.

Reactions: PapaDave and ScotO
That looks deee-lish! Ya know what I really REALLY like? A sammich made with crunchy PB, homemade preserves (any and all will do), stick 'er in the toaster oven or on a pan on the woodstove and brown it real good.......makes the PB melt into the toasty bread.......MMMMM..

The ONLY way to eat a PBJ sammich!!

;lol I had scrambled eggs and toast yesterday that I cooked for the family before they went to school. I have bacon once or twice a week. Had it on my burger last night though. ;lol

Not sure how far you are from Warrensburg, Gasifier, but if you ever make it down there, make sure you hit Oscar's Smoke House & try their Applewood smoked bacon...It's better than chocolate candy according to Susan (gf)... & I hafta agree...

Not sure how far you are from Warrensburg, Gasifier, but if you ever make it down there, make sure you hit Oscar's Smoke House & try their Applewood smoked bacon...It's better than chocolate candy according to Susan (gf)... & I hafta agree...

I will do that DAKSY. I do not get down there very often, about 3 hours away. But when I go there the next time, I am stopping there. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: DAKSY
Okay...... I'll say it:

Milk with ice cubes????

Okay...... I'll say it:

Milk with ice cubes????

Oh yes! I really like Milk. I love it when it is really cold! Awesome. Give it a try with some of those toast I showed ya. Or whatever your favorite bread is. Gatta have the peanut butter, bannanas and honey!

You ought to try ice cold milk with a couple of tablespoons of pure maple syrup stirred in. Can you say melted vanilla milkshake? We drink milk by the gallon here at this house, and that's one of my favorite ways to sweeten it up.

You ought to try ice cold milk with a couple of tablespoons of pure maple syrup stirred in. Can you say melted vanilla milkshake? We drink milk by the gallon here at this house, and that's one of my favorite ways to sweeten it up.

Hmmm. I will have to try that. Never had it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.