First time - ever

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillsWS

Feeling the Heat
Dec 20, 2011
U.P. Michigan
Cleaned my chimney today, first time I have ever cleaned a chimney. I was very impressed at how clean it was. I was also impressed how neat and clean the cat looked when I inspected it. Overall a very satisfied with my Blaze King Princess and install.

Below zero this morning so a good day to clean and fire up the stove. I will keep it going now for as long as this cold snap lasts at least. I consider myself a part time burner. Thanks to all who offered advice on my other thread about cleaning a chimney.

Bill in the U.P.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Congrats !!!

Glad to here it congrats.

Guess you solved your smoke spillage issue and your wife is happier?

By the looks of things you'll be keeping that stove humming for the next couple of weeks! I see Marquette at 9 right now at 3:55 pm

Good to check it since the Princess is new. After awhile you'll relax and see that a once a year cleaning in the summer is all you will need as long as you are burning dry wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.