First time heating with wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quad burner

Nov 28, 2013
Delawhere
image.jpg New Quad 5100 ACT insert owner here. Been burning & learning thanks to all the members and info on this site. At first, I was a little disappointed with the heat output of the stove but I think I am starting to figure it out. Fired her up Wed. Evening and the entire house has been toasty warm since. The best part is that the furnace hasn't kicked on once.
Did I say I love wood heat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 159
Nice set up and love the old singer too! Enjoy!

What were some of the problems you had to figure out?

Awesome, that looks great.....

Nice looking hearth - that stove looks like it could hold a boatload of wood - how many cu ft?

That stove is a beast, we sell em pretty fast when we have one burning on the floor. Congratulations!

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful set up. It should be a fun winter.

3.0 cubic foot firebox. Takes them a minute to get rolling but once you do a trainwreck couldn't stop it.....

3.0 cubic foot firebox. Takes them a minute to get rolling but once you do a trainwreck couldn't stop it.....
Thanks for the info Rocky - not knowing anything about this stove, for some reason it just looks bigger (maybe the bay glass?). In any case, it's a beauty....

Status
Not open for further replies.