first time trying bio-bricks-I like!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRanger

Nov 19, 2007
British Columbia
Bought a 16 pack of bio-bricks today for 3.49. threw 2 of them in to get things heated up quickly,and surprise,surprise they do work for that kind of application. I didn`t weight them, but they seem awfully heavy-(so heavy that I let the cashier scan them and moved them myself to my cart) ;-P ya see, I am not always a bad guy!

Only guessing , but thinking that 16pk must have weighed 30lbs or more? I think too expensive to burn on a continuous basis,but have to admit they are even better than my western red cedar to get things fired up in a hurry. And they don`t seem to burn away all that too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.