First ton and a half gone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DV

Feeling the Heat
Feb 6, 2012
Southern MD
Well i have crushed a ton and a half this year in my new stove. Installed the end of march last year. So not much use last season. I can say I am happy. And more importantly so is the wife. Got about a half ton of stove chow left. This week I will pick up another pallet. The stove has been awesome in the cold snap. Its been running nonstop for over a week and the house is warm and downstairs heat pump has not come on. Upstairs heat pump has kicked on a handfull of times during the night. When its in the teens. I hope to be rewarded with a small electric bill. Gonna need to shut her down soon for a good cleanout. Supposed to be high of 60 on wednesday so that should work. Its fun burning pellets. LOL!

Reactions: jtakeman and The Ds
Please don't rub in your going to be in the 60's. I might see that in May:( Todays forcast high 14

Status
Not open for further replies.