First year Pellet burner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northwoodneil

Feeling the Heat
Feb 10, 2012
Land of Cheese
My first year of burning pellets will be coming to an end in a few weeks and my opinion of it as is follows:
Cleaning the stove is not so bad.
I kinda like tinkering with the burn.
They don't break down as often as many people think.
The house is warmer.
The missus now demands pellet heat.
The fuel oil guy can kiss my a$$.
Thank you one and all for all the knowledge (??) you've past on.

I double "Like" this.... So here you go. My like and the other like.... :)

I hear ya.. I remember my 1st yr.. Only gets better and the addition gets worse!!

Reactions: Eatonpcat
I double "Like" this.... So here you go. My like and the other like.... :)

I hear ya.. I remember my 1st yr.. Only gets better and the addition gets worse!!

Addition or addiction?

My first year of burning pellets will be coming to an end in a few weeks and my opinion of it as is follows:
Cleaning the stove is not so bad.
I kinda like tinkering with the burn.
They don't break down as often as many people think.
The house is warmer.
The missus now demands pellet heat.
The fuel oil guy can kiss my a$$.
Thank you one and all for all the knowledge (??) you've past on.

Deb and I are 3 weeks into pellet stove ownership and I say x2 to all of the above!!!! We are currently burning our 7th bag{only burning a few hours a day} and love the stove!! Glad we went with the ps50.....Low...Med...Hi.....Burn pot of a Quad.....Think we chose well for a 1st stove.........:)

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.